Non-contact infrared thermometerHOM 020
79,00€ with VAT
– Non-contact infrared thermometer
– designed to take temperature quickly, easily and without coming into direct physical contact with the person using infrared ray measurement technology.
At home or in the workplace, you can comply with precautionary measures with the push of a button.
– Easy to use
– in less than a second the thermometer provides accurate data in real time.
Ergonomically designed, it incorporates a screen where the detected body temperature will appear.
Its LCD display with LED backlight allows use even in the dark.
– Alarm system
– its intelligent digital fever recognition system allows you to warn visually and audibly if it has detected a dangerous excess of temperature: green for normal temperature, orange for mild fever and red for high fever.
– Other functions
– the infrared thermometer has a memory capable of storing up to 32 measurement data.
It measures body temperature and the temperature of objects.
The device turns off automatically after 10 seconds of non-use to save energy.
Warning: the result obtained by the device should never replace a doctor’s diagnosis.
Measuring range: 32 – 42.9 ° C / 89.6 – 109.2 ° F.
Measuring range: 3 to 5 cm.
Accuracy: ± 0.2 ° C. Fast measurement in 0.5 seconds.
– Normal temperature: 32
– 37.3 ° C.
– Mild fever: 37.4
– 38 ° C.
– High fever: 38 to 42.9 ° C
Automatic shutdown after 10 seconds.
2 AAA batteries (not included).
Weight and dimensions:
Aluminum and plastic
Color White Weight and dimensions 15×8.8×4.5 cm